We have a massive doctor shortage in this country and too many Americans receive inadequate care. We need to make it possible for all Americans to have access to quality care, which includes broadening the type of professionals who can provide care in rural and underserved environments.
Problems to be Solved
- There are a limited number of doctors to see a large number of patients
- Illness monitoring and preventative care are expensive despite being rote
- There are a large number of people interested in being healthcare providers without the interest or capability of going through the entire medical school process
As President, I will…
- Invest in innovative technologies related to healthcare diagnosis and maintenance
- Work with licensing agencies to create new levels of medical licensure for Primary Care Specialists – technology-enabled individuals with less training than doctors to help with routine health issues while knowing when to refer a case to a Doctor of Medicine