Who you love and how you love are up to you. The law should recognize and protect lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans individuals. I’ve always been pro-gay marriage; why should straight people have all of the fun? People are people and all love is beautiful.
Problems to be Solved
- Too many Americans who identify as LGBTQ are discriminated against based on who they are.
As President, I will…
- Promote any legislation extending protected status to individuals based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- Increase funding for programs directed at educating the public on LGBT+ issues
- Increase funding for programs meant to help LGBTQ individuals who are facing discrimination because of their identity
- Appoint LGBT individuals to senior posts in my administration