Sexual orientation and gender identity should be protected classes under the law, receiving all the federal protections afforded under the Constitution and law.
Who you love and how you love are up to you. The law should recognize and protect lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans individuals. I’ve always been pro-gay marriage; why should straight people have all of the fun? People are people and all love is beautiful.
Problems to be Solved
- Too many Americans who identify as LGBTQ are discriminated against based on who they are.
- Ensure full rights and protections for all LGBTQ individuals
As President, I will…
- Promote any legislation extending protected status to individuals based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Increase funding for programs directed at educating the public on LGBT+ issues.
- Increase funding for programs meant to help LGBTQ individuals who are facing discrimination because of their identity.
- Appoint LGBT individuals to senior posts in my administration.